Thank you so much for allowing me and others from The Living Arts Village presents Kindermusik be a part of you and your child’s musical journey. We look forward to being part of your lives weekly and helping you bring music and learning into your home as you sing, socialized, dance and meet new families.
My mission at The Living Arts Village presents Kindermusik is to create lifelong lovers and makers of music. To be an advocate of how music bonds and nurtures relationships and develops great minds of those who partake of it.
You can expect a warm and welcoming environment when you come to our classes. We make sure that you and your child is engaged and comfortable despite age or developmental level. We believe the parent is the first and best teacher of their child and love to support new and veteran parents. We have many free resources along with your @Home Kindermusik materials that are available to you at your leisure during the week after class. Also we love our families and will have special activities that the whole family can be involved and experience fun the Kindermusik way!
No matter how much FUN we have in class and not matter the activity focus SAFETY is also first! All instruments, carpets, scarves etc. are cleaned and sterilized regularly. Hand sanitizer, tissue, paper towels and wipes are always available. We have an area for mothers to nurse and change diapers. We ask that the older children refrain from eating during class as it is a big distraction because we and the children all love food!!
If you are your child are sick please stay home to get well. Please be fever, rash etc. free for 24 hour before returning to class. We love visitors but want to make sure the class still runs well, so let us know ahead of time.
• Enrollment is ongoing through the year and you have access to the classes, @Home and our programs all year as well when your enrollment is complete.
• You are billed monthly on the date of your first class.
• If you need to be unenrolled give us your request in writing 15 days in advance and we will stop your next payment
• Summer we offer an extra program in addition to our classes and all are welcome to attend if they decide
• We accept all Visa, MC, PayPal, cash and checks.
• When ill or absent please inform us. You can make up your absence by attending a class on a different day.
• If teacher is ill or inclement weather is a factor the class will be rescheduled and made up.
• If after 4 consecutive classes you are unsatisfied with Kindermusik we will give you a full refund.
• I truly believe you would love Kindermusik and we love what we do!!